Thursday, May 3, 2012

IT IS TIME FOR SOME FUN...

 

      Do you like puzzles, riddles, etc. Well, I do and also like to make people think. So, here are some riddles for you. Can you solve them? Then try a little and write your answers below as comment. I will give the right answers 2 days later. Let's see how many of them you will be able to solve...





1. Which can move faster; heat or cold?           

2. Why is letter "E" so important?

3. What month do the soldiers hate?

4. Who is closer to you, your mom or your dad?

5. What cannot be used unless broken?

6. What city has no people?

7. Why is six afraid of seven?

8. Can you read the following? "Yy u r yy u b I c u r yy 4 me."

9. Why do paople go to bed?

10.What gets wetter the more it dries?








No comments:

Post a Comment